Become a genie!
Interested in granting wishes like we do?
Join us at WISH and become a genie (not literally!). Being part of the WISH team gives you the opportunity to make a real impact in Australia’s disability sector and be an active part of creating positive change in people’s lives.
What do we look for in potential employees?
- People who are compassionate and genuinely interested in improving lives and making a difference.
- People who share our values of Compassion, Empathy, Integrity, Inspiration, Teamwork, Inclusion and Support.
- People who are reliable and hardworking.
- People who are great at building connections with people they work alongside and support.
- People from all professions, backgrounds and ages.
- People who have a sense of adventure and fun!
How can I get a job at WISH?
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a current CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to clearly outline your skills and experience as well as your contact details. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide individual feedback on unsuccessful applications.
What are our job requirements?
- You are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, or you hold a valid visa with permission to work.
- You must have a minimum qualification or the equivalent of a Certificate in Disability.
- You must have a current First Aid and CPR training accreditation.
- You must have a current unrestricted Australian driver's licence and be willing to transport clients in vehicles provided by WISH.
- You must have a current and clear police check.
- You must have a current and clear Working with Children Check with no restrictions.
- You must have a current and clear NDIS Worker Screening Check with no restrictions.
- You must have a current Covid Vaccination Certificate or certified medical exemption.
We look forward to receiving your application!